1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Thus, as the data processor, Puy du Fou attaches great importance to respect for your privacy and complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR DATA
Your personal data is collected either on the basis of your explicit consent or is necessary for the performance of your reservations (execution of a contract).
Thus, your personal data are collected in order to:
• answer your questions via the “contact us” form or from our telephone service;
• send you our brochures following your request via the “Brochure” form or from our telephone service;
• manage your online or telephone reservations;
• ensure the security of online transactions, prevent fraud and payment incidents;
• ask about your satisfaction with our services;
• if necessary, manage people who are lost, items that are found and the visits to our infirmary in the park.
• Subject to your consent, send you information about our offers, news and events
The Personal Data necessary to fulfil the purposes described above are indicated on our online forms or by our telephone operators or any reception staff on the Park.
If you do not provide this information, Puy du Fou shall not be able to answer your requests.
3. DATA COLLECTED BY PUY DU FOU
The Personal Data that we are most likely to collect and process about you are the following:
• data relating to your identity: your title, surname, first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail addresses;
• data relating to your means of payment, including your credit card number and expiry date;
• data relating to the follow-up of our commercial relations, in particular your order number, the history of your purchases, your requests or your correspondence with our Visitor Relations Service,
and in the following special cases:
• Tourism Professionals: your function and the name of your company
• PASS subscription: your photo, your date of birth and your relationship to other subscribers on the same order
• Lost person: the description of the lost person and their possible disability (to facilitate searching)
• Item found: your postal address for sending the said item
• Infirmary: date of birth, reason for your visit and follow-up.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is processed by Le Puy du Fou. They shall not be transferred or made accessible to any third party except for:
• possible sub-contractors of Puy du Fou for exclusively technical and logistical purposes (transporters, routers, service providers of accommodation, food services and maintenance of the website, service providers for payments and for the management of fraud, etc.)
• any subscription to cancellation insurance that requires the communication of your data to the insurance company.
Lastly, Puy du Fou may have to communicate your Personal Data to third parties when such communication is required by law, by a regulatory provision or a court decision, or if this communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of its rights.
5. TRANSFERS OF DATA ABROAD
Puy du Fou does not transfer any of your Personal Data abroad.
In the event that such a transfer should take place, particularly outside the European Union, it shall be carried out with appropriate safeguards and in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
6. PERIOD OF STORAGE
Puy du Fou undertakes to use Personal Data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
• The data relating to your reservations shall in principle be stored by Puy du Fou for a period of time not exceeding the applicable legal requirements.
• Your banking data shall be stored in a secure manner for the purpose of validating your order and payment. They shall then be stored for a maximum of 13 months
Your identification data used, with your agreement, to answer your questions, to send a brochure and to send information about our offers, news and events shall be stored for a period of:
• three years from their collection or last contact if you have never made a reservation at Puy du Fou;
• five years from your last contact if you have made a reservation at Puy du Fou.
A request for documentation, a call to our Visitor Relations Service or a click on a hypertext link contained in an email are considered to be a contact; however, opening an email may not be considered as a contact.
At the end of this period of three years or five years, Puy du Fou may contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue receiving information about its offers, news and events.
In any case, you have the option at any time to unsubscribe from e-mails. To do so, you may contact our Visitor Relations Service by e-mail at this address: email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link attached to each email. This applies to all electronic communication by Puy du Fou except e-mails necessary to process the reservation and send the travel documents.
• Your recorded data in the case of a lost person are destroyed 1 month after the end of the incident
• Your recorded data in the case of an item that has been found are stored for 1 year from the date of complaint of the object
• Your recorded data in the case of a visit to the infirmary are stored for 5 years.
Puy du Fou has put in place the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.
The information systems of Puy du Fou are subject to physical and software protections that comply with the state of the art. Procedures for the physical and electronic safeguarding of collected data are implemented, in accordance with the French legislation in force concerning the protection of personal data and market standards.
The Puy du Fou employees who, by virtue of their position, have access to your Personal Data are subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and that all information communicated online may be potentially intercepted and used by other people than the intended recipient.
8. RIGHTS OF PERSONS TO COLLECTED DATA
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have a right to access and rectify your Personal Data, as well as the right to request their cancellation, to refuse their processing and to obtain their limitation or portability as far as applicable.
These rights can be exercised directly with Puy du Fou by email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to this address: Puy du Fou – Gestion des données personnelles – Equipe Relations Visiteurs - CS 70025 - 85590 Les Epesses.
Please attach proof of identity to any request.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or the CNIL for France.
9. AMENDMENTS AND UPDATING OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In case of modification or update, the revised Policy shall be posted on the website puydufou.com with the date of last update.
10. DATE FOR UPDATING THE POLICY ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA