Puy du Fou's actions to protect nature:
• Recycling 60% of all waste with the aim of "Zero plastic"
• Protecting biodiversity by banning phytosanitary products from the Puy du Fou site
• Managing water, electricity and gas consumption with eco-friendly, local energy suppliers
• Financing charities that work to protect endangered animal species, including reintroducing them to their natural habitats (€600,000 already paid to French and international charities).
• Developing short supply chains and favouring organic and local products from farmers near Puy du Fou.
Puy du Fou is committed to helping everyone:
• Supporting research against disease and supporting humanitarian charities in France and abroad (already over 3 million euros donated): Ligue contre le Cancer, AKAMSOA Association to help deprived children in Madagascar…
• Contributing to the region's economic dynamism by creating 2,400 direct jobs and 5,000 indirect jobs in France (survey by Pro Tourisme 2017)
• Passing on skills to the Talents of Tomorrow at the Junior Academy (800 young people trained in 30 subjects) and Puy du Fou Academy ("Art & Etude" school)